Monday, April 20, 2009

Norfolk Zoo

The kids had been asking for several months to check out the local zoo. Funny, after years in San Diego, with yearly passes to their world-famous zoo and wild animal park, you would think these smaller zoos would be a disappointment - but not my kiddos. They love any zoo, no matter how small. The Honolulu Zoo was a fun place for them, and the Norfolk Zoo is no different.


the Norfolk Zoo's famous lion twins, born right here



This gazelle was just looking for a fight with this giraffe!

How fun - you can get right in the middle of this prairie dog town!

1 comment:

  1. I have stumbled upon you and LOVED the pictures of the zoo! Thanks for sharing!
    Do you mind if I continue to read your adventures? I have family in Hawaii and that was what caught my eye about you. Do you miss it?

    ReplyDelete